Zoom: 403-403-7777 密码：777
The Calgary Truth Baptist Church (CTBC) seeks to fill a full-time minister, man or woman, responsible for Chinese Ministry. The position will be for 40 hours a week.
The Chinese minister must be a baptized Christian with a clear God’s calling into full time ministry. The minister needs to show evidence of spiritual growth and a humble spirit, with a love of God, congregation and a ministerial heart to see them grow in their relationship with Christ. In addition, the Chinese minister must meet following qualifications。
1. Meeting biblical qualifications for church leadership, including: l Timothy 3, Titus l, and I Peter 5
2. Commitment to CTBT’s statement of faith, and vision and goals (CTBC’s constitution – Doctrine and Faith , and Baptist Faith and Message 1963)
3. Commitment to a team approach to ministry
4. Commitment to equip and disciple the congregation
5. Teaching skills with a love for God’s word
6. Relational style of leadership and ministry
7. Self-starter and able to work without direct supervision
8. Experience in serving a Chinese speaking congregation
9. Excellent communicating, caring and building relationships with CTBC members, particularly Chinese speaking congregation members.
10. Being able to meet the unique needs of Congregation in today’s Canadian culture
11. Providing a valid clearance of police background check
1. Continue to follow the present vision or seek new vision from God in the future as needed and work with the leadership team and the congregation towards the vision.
2. Work with the leadership team to carry out the ministry plans of Truth.
● Participate in monthly leadership team meetings
● Communicate with the leadership team regarding regular activities and tasks
● Mentor, care for and train the leadership team members
● Develop new leaders
3. Share oversight of the worship services.
● Coordinate sermon plan with leadership team and lay preachers
● Share in preaching with lay preachers
● Give training and coaching to lay preachers and review their sermons
● Give support to the development of worship leaders
4. Along with the leadership team, oversee matters of church discipline and conflict in the church.
5. Share oversight of the evangelism and discipleship training.
● Help develop and implement a discipleship-training plan
● Teach an adult discipleship class on Sunday morning as needed
● Share in training and providing guidance to teachers who participate in teaching ministry
● Share support to the children’s Sunday school
6. Share oversight of the small group ministry.
● Give guidance and support to the coordinator(s) of small group ministry
● Provide training and guidance to small group leaders as needed
7. Visitation and ministerial care.
● Set an example for small group leaders to visit and care church members
8. Conduct in these duties: ministerial counselling sessions, wedding ceremonies and funeral services as needed.
9. Coordinate with the pastor of the English congregation on co-led worships